Friday, March 11, 2011

{ Starbursts }

Love the starburst mirror!  I'm seeing it so much in interior design these days.  I know some people may not be embracing this trend, but I for one, am on board.  I especially love number {1} from crate and barrel.  I think you'll find there are some nice options available.  I even found a lovely wood version {7}.  Metallics are always a nice touch to complement any room!
1. Starburst Mirror {Crate and Barrel $199}  2. Moonlight Wide Wall Mirro {Lamps Plus $136}  3. Kimani Mirror {Uttermost $337} 
4. Mini Gold Sunburst Mirror {Gracious Home $225}  5. Glamour Starburst Mirror {Ethan Allen $559 6. Sunburst Wire Wall Art {West Elm $49} 
7. Reclaimed Barnwood Sunburst Mirror {Dryads Dancing $448}  8. Suzanne Kasler Sunburst Mirror {Ballard Designs $149}

No comments:

Post a Comment