Sunday, March 20, 2011

{ Flat Fixation }

We are in that weird in between season where I am so tired of boots, but it's not quite warm enough to wear sandals, unfortunately.  I need to purchase some new flats because I wear what I own out.  I love flats...it's true.  They are perfect for someone like me, who doesn't necessarily like to compromise comfort for fashion, but still wants to maintain a little style.  I'm not rockin' birkenstocks, if ya know what I mean!  I found a few styles I'm liking.

1. Magie Camo Flat $40 { BCBG | Zappos }  2. Farran Flat $30 { Corso Como | Zappos }  3. Bay Leaf $195 {Kenneth Cole }  
4. Magen $45 { Aldo }  5. Carson Ballet $148 { Frye | Zappos }  6. Studded Ballet Flats $100 { J.Jill }

3 comments:

  1. I love these, especially #5 and #6. You're making me feel shoe-inspired. :) Shoes are definitely my worst area, fashion-wise. I generally hate shopping for them, and I tend to be very picky about the comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are inspired! I'm all about comfort!

    ReplyDelete