Thursday, February 10, 2011

{ welcome }

I have an affinity for typography and letters, so I thought these awesome posters would be a great way to get this blog going.  I am considering hanging these in my son's room.  I love everything about this first one, even the way that SparklePower showcases the design with that cute striped tape.  AND it's only $15...one thing I've been doing in my home is buying fun prints on etsy and getting good deals on frames and cutting my own mats.  It's an affordable way to add unique art to your rooms

via SparklePower {comes in a variety of colors also}

This screenprint is pretty adorable.  Love the idea of taking a few letters out of the alphabet to send a message.  I had the idea to create something like this, and instead of a word, you could spell out a name, I love personalizing things!


via jenniferramos

I'll have to post some pictures of the prints I've bought and framed from etsy so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment